Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Giving Tree

The Giving Tree just happens to be my husband's favorite childhood book. So when I saw it, I just had to get it as a present for him to share with our boys. This card was inspired by the book. That poor tree is finally recieving a little "thank you". I got to play with my Prisma color pencils and mineral spirits. I rarely do the whole coloring in thing, but rather liked how this one turned out. That swing looks so inviting, doesn't it? Enjoy, and thanks for looking!

Project Supplies

Thanks for Everything
Ink:
Stayzon in black; Stampin' Up! Kiwi Kiss
Stamps: Hampton Arts acrylic stamps
Paper: Stampin' Up! Kiwi Kiss, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Accesories: Twine; Papertrey Ink buttons; Prisma color pencils; white gel pen (for highlights)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest