Friday, September 25, 2009

Howl At The Moon

Halloween is just around the corner, are you ready yet? No? Well don't worry, you still have time. We created this fun little card last weekend at club. It is super simple and very quick, easy for mass production.

I cut the circle using the Circle Scissors Plus, stamped that perfectly spooky tree from SU!'s House of Haunts in Versamark and embossed with black. All of the images in this set are great for embossing! I finished the "moon" off with a little inking around the edge with Summer Sun. Two pieces of cardstock layered on the card front, stamp the sentiment (also from House of Haunts), round the corners, and pop the "moon" with dimensionals. Done.

Hope you enjoy! I will be back tomorrow with my Inspire Me Challenge CASEs.

Project Supplies

Howl at the Moon
Paper: SU! Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:SU! Summer Sun; Stazon in black
Accessries: Circle Scissors Plus, black embossing powder, corner rounder

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn! This is one of my fave Halloween sets ~ EVER! Love your use of it here! So crisp and graphic and EXCITING! I love how you've let those stamps just DO THE TALKING! Fabulous! Your work always takes my breath away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is PERFECT in my book!!! LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest