Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Color Cue {5} Challenge

Details

Create a card, scrapbook page, digital layout, tag, whatever...just make sure to use the above colors. Papertrey Ink's Spring Moss/Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores, Orange Zest, and Dark Chocolate are good equivalents. But anything you have on hand close to the colors will do. As Always, white is allowed for balance and nuetrality.

Create your project and post it to your blog or online photo gallery such as Flickr or SCS. Add a direct link to your project (not your homepage please) by clicking the "add your link" button below.

Deadline

You have until July 7th at 10:59 pm EST to play along. You will know the deadline has passed when the link to add your project is no longer available.

Bonus

If you have Wplus9 stamps in your stash already, now would be the time to bust them out. I will be collecting lucky participants to feature as "On Cue with Color" here on the blog and at The Studio. If you don't have any yet...don't worry I still want to be inspired by you and you will still be featured here on the blog!

Here's some inspiration from the Wplus9 Design Team to get you started. Just click on each name to visit their blog and get the details on their projects.

I used Wplus9's Woodgrain Silhouettes and Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions, Funky Foliage, and Funky Flowers to create a beautiful patterned paper for this vibrant "Hello".


Elise Durenberger


Heather Pulvirenti


Kerrianne Gwin

Hannah Craner

Savitri Wilder

Maile Belles

Now it's your turn! Add your link below.


13 comments:

  1. It's a color FESTIVAAAL! {I hear mariachis!} Hee Hee I'm aghast at the beautiful mix-o-samples, AMAZING use of color, extreme talent and your fantastic stamps displayed! {Sorry, I definitely interpreted the green as more of the Crushed Curry look.... } You REALLY know how to set a scene, Dawn! I am SO looking forward to seeing what the challengers do with this palette! Stamp ON, sistas! {AND brothers - we don't discriminate!} Hee Hee Great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, what ink pads do you use? The colors are so beautiful and vibrant and clear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love em! I have pulled my papers and will start percolating some ideas.....what a great variety of smashing projects from you and the DT to inspire us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like another fun color combo! Beautiful cards ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors, Dawn!! I'm going to create a card using the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Dawn!!! You are super sweet and so creative! I really enjoyed this challenge;) I appreciate your comment on my blog about my first card--thanks for visiting! Always love visiting your blog:)

    Have a FAB weekend:) Love, Sav

    http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/2010/06/fwf-lots-of-pics.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOw I love these colors! I have to play along! And how are you girl? It's been too long!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this color challenge ! Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  9. This challenge actually made me like orange! On not one, but two cards! It's a miracle!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun and gorgeous colors, well chosen Dawn!!!

    Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dawn, Great set of submissions. I loved going through and leaving comments for many of the cards. So motivating!

    ReplyDelete
  12. DANG! I just missed the deadline! :( Oh well, I'll still post my card! Loved the color combo and I plan on using it again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I missed the window AGAIN!! If anyone is interested, here is my entry.

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest