Wednesday, June 30, 2010

July 2010 Release Sneak Peek Day 3: Full Reveal

Welcome to Day 3 of the July Release, the moment you've been waiting for, the full reveal. Introducing the newest additions to the Wplus9 Design Studio. Both sets will be available for purchase on Thursday, July 1st at www.wplus9.com.

Mehndi Medallions

Details

Set of 15 high-quality photo-polymer stamps;
8 sentiments, 6 medallions, and 1 border image
Full Set Dimensions: 4x6
Price: $13


Hooked On You


Details

Set of 16 high-quality photo-polymer stamps;
7 sentiments, 8 images, and 1 background building image
Full Set Dimensions: 4 x 6
Price: $13

Thanks so much for joining us for this release, and don't forget to check the winners page here to see if you were one of the lucky winners. All winners will be posted by noon the following day. Kerrianne has another card sample using Hooked on You over at Retro Girly Creative. And don't forget to join us tomorrow to see what the entire Wplus9 Design Team has done with our newest release!

9 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to order Mehndi Medallions!! It's such a beautiful, versatile set- it's going to be so much fun to create cards with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so fun, and I love your DT's cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fish set is adorable but I can see the Mehndi set flying off the shelf at launch date!!! It is so so versatile, Dawn!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Save me a fish set!! LOL I love both sets but I'm really into cute sets at the moment. Fabulous release again this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn these are adorable!!! I love them both but I think I want Mehndi first :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both sets are just awesome! The Mehindi set will be perfect for elegant cards, and the fish set for cute and funny cards for everyone! So glad I found your site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I WISH that this set was still in production, I love it

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest