Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June Release Day Group Post Day

Finally, my favorite day of the release, Group Post Day! Where the INCREDIBLY talented Wplus9 Design Team knocks me out with their fabulous creations! I seriously wait on pins and needles to get their cards in my inbox, and I am never disappointed. The June release is now available at the Studio, www.wplus9.com. And in celebration, the Design team has a little something to fuel your creativity.

Feast your eyes on these:

Maile Belles

Maile really lets Background Builders: Hearts shine in this stunner. Just look at how fantastic those colors look on Kraft. I just love the clean graphic style of this card and the way she built the sentiment from The Birds & The Bees.


Savitri Wilder

Be still my heart! Background Builders: Hearts is the perfect companion for that gorgeous bloom. Again, paired with a sentiment from The Birds & The Bees, Savitri knocks it out of the park! I adore that homespun, ric-rac feel that Savitri captures so well.


Heather Pulvirenti

Making her debut appearance on the Wplus9 Design Team with a bang, Heather whips together a fun and whimsical card that becomes grounded by a great color combo! Background Builders: Hearts and The Birds & The Bees are paired perfectly. I love the touch of black she has added in all of the right places!

Kerrianne Gwin

Kerrianne uses my personal favorite image from The Birds & The Bees to create this darling birthday card. I love her color choices here, this is one card full of cheer!

Elise Durenberger

As usual, Elise works her magic creating the cutest little scene using The Birds & The Bees. This little masterpiece is perfect in every way, right down to the little reflection she's captured in the pond.

Hannah Craner

Ahh, Hannah has captured my heart with this bright and cheery, perfectly ruffled ray of sunshine. Using The Birds & The Bees she has personified how this card makes me feel! I'm so thrilled to have her on the team.

So what do you think? I think I'm incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful group of ladies to help me showcase my stamps! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Please visit them (by clicking their names or pics) and show them some love.

Thanks for stopping by...now go get your craft on! ;o)

14 comments:

  1. ADORABLE cards! Love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome samples. You are right - you've got a wonderful DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful examples of these adorable stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The DT really rocked this stamp set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow fabulous job on all of these girls! Sorry I've been MIA friend. Another fabulous release!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful samples! Love the fun bright colors everyone used! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so fun seeing what everyone else created. Lovely card, darling stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing DT cards!! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such amazing DT projects. What a great team you have Dawn. (and of course, they have YOUR great stamps to work with *grin*)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards are FAB. You have a great team! And super trendy fun stamps.

    I was so excited to find a new-to-me stamp company (found you on Heather P's blog) then I came over and see you are LOCAL! I'm in the Arlington area! How fun to find a local stamp company. Anyhow I'm a new follower, but VERY impressed.

    hugs,
    e

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute cute stuff!! love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like some cute stamps! GREAT cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi!

    Today I posted a link on my blog to yours.

    Would you let me know if that's OK>

    Thanks,

    Nancy Ward
    http://paperfriendly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest