Thursday, June 10, 2010

On Cue With Color {4}

Kim Wilson
Kim happens to be our On Cue feature as well as Hannah's personal pick.

Can you believe this is yet another round where no two people picked the same card as their favorite? I'm floored by how different all of our tastes are. It just goes to show you, no matter how "popular" a crafter's style may be...make sure you stay true to your own style.

Now, these are were just a few of our favorites, be sure to check out all of the entries if you haven't already. Because there really were some great projects. I had such a hard time narrowing it down, as did the the rest of the design team. They were all super impressed with everything you guys came up with.

Congratulations Kim, you will be featured on the homepage at the Studio, www.wplus9.com!

Thanks again to everyone who played along, the next Color Cue will be up on the 15th, I hope you find some time to play again!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies! All your entries are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in complete surprise to see my card up there with all of those awe inspiring cards! Thanks ladies and thanks Kerri...you just made my week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am sooo thrilled Dawn! Thank you to everyone and Hannah for picking me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kim and the other picks, this was an amazing color combo and it was fun to visit all the links.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job ladies with entries this week! It was so tough to pick just one!! And Laural-Lee don't be shocked - your card rocks!! Love it :)Have a great weekend everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh-my-goodness!!! I'm so excited :) Thanks Heather for picking my card, you made my day!! No, scratch that, my week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! Go Maureen!! Gorgeous cards by everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, to ALL! I'm telling you... what a super-sonic collection of some of the best paper crafters on the planet! Should I be shocked that someone as design savvy and crafty as Ms. "DW" should attract the likes of you all {nope!}, but I'm just thinking! What a cool place to share and be challenged! I can hardly wait until the next Color Cue! Yipeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, this is a fun place to share and be challenged! Thanks Maile for picking my my card, you're a dear!! So many amazing entries. I too can't wait for the next challenge! Love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I am so honored to even have my name mentioned with this elite group of talent. Thank you Savitri and thank you Dawn for yet another awesome color challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest