Friday, June 4, 2010

Some Of My Findings...

First I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who participated in this month's release. I loved reading all of the comments, and I LOVE giving away prizes, so thank you for making it all worth it! Which by the way, there are still some unclaimed prizes...please check the winners' page to see if it is you.

When I have a little free time, I like to check out the Wplus9 Flickr Gallery and of course stop by as many blogs as I can. I love getting inspiration from everywhere, everyone, and everything. But I do also really like to see how you guys interpret my designs. The best way for me to collectively view your work is if you upload your projects to the Flickr Gallery. Hint, Hink. {wink}

Well in my latest round of hopping and browsing I came across a few LOVELY creations that I wanted to highlight here on the blog...just to show my appreciation of the artist's work. Some use Wplus9 stamps, some don't...and they are all FABulous!

So these are just a few that caught my eye relating to my own personal trends of the moment. There really is so much to look at and drool over out there in blogland. Be sure to click on their names to find info on the projects and supplies used. If I've posted your card and you need me to remove it for any reason, just leave me a comment or shoot me an email! ;o)

I will have some more fun stuff to share here on the blog. I finally got to get inky with it last night after about a week of zero crafting. So my mood is much better now. ;o) Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you've found something to help you get your craft on!

12 comments:

  1. What a great collection of cards! I hope to get to the Color Cue before Monday. Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous idea, Dawn. I really like to see what catches the eyes of designers, and am honored to have one of my cards up there. It is also very commendable that you would offer to take them down perchance one of them got picked up for publishing, very classy and respectful! I admire your designs and get a lot of inspiration from you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOTS of great cards featuring WPlus9! I was on Splitcoast the other day and someone was asking about your stamps. Dawn, people are in LOVE with you and your company. :)

    Thanks so much for featuring one of my cards! You know I just adore you and your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun bunch of cards! LOVE all the birds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gosh, so surprised to see my card here! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Wow! Wow! I won three sets...thank you, thank you, thank you for the new stamps! Awesome cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really honored to see my card posted here, Thank You!!! Well, the stamps are high quality and is worth buying! You won't regret!!!

    Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dawn, you know how much I love your designs and you! You are such an awesome person.. I get so much inspiration from you!!! Thanks for featuring my art. I am so honored.. thank you for appreciating what I do.. and guess what? I can't wait for some new wplus9 in my mailbox! I heard my latest order has shipped.. woot woot! xo hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your work so much and I feel so honored that you featured my card on your log!! It's sucha surprise for me! Thank you so much, Dawn!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are all such great cards, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just STUNNING! LOVE them all!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest