Friday, January 13, 2017

Sending Lots of Love with Joni

Hello Everyone! I am back with a little love inspiration using your oldie but goodie stamp sets. The sentiments from Valentine Wishes stamp set never gets old. I've paired it with the cute bunnies from the Wishing You stamp set and companion die. Although this sentiment will go with any of the Wplus9 stamp images you already have.

To begin, I distressed my A2 card base with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tattered Rose. Next, I stamped the bunnies on the white card panel as a guide and used my Copic markers from darkest to lightest.

Next, I added some aquas for the background. I used the 0 Copic marker just to lighten some of the dark stroke I made.

Then, I added some pink dots using Copic Markers as well, colors you can see below. After coloring the die-cut bunnies, I die-cut 3 more to adhered behind the colored bunnies, just another option since I ran out of foam tape.

Then, I stamped the sentiment "Sending Lots of Love", and "Valentine Wishes" from the Valentine Wishes stamp set. I added a scattering of hearts, also from the Wishing You stamp set, to the background as well.

I hope you enjoyed!

Until next time...Thank you for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Such a soft and beautiful card! Those bunnies are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Love how you created the pink background on the card base.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Joni! I always love your soft hues. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait. is that a chocolate cookie? =] =] LOve your sweet, soft, lovely style, Joni! even your Copics are the pretty ones! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet - your coloring and shading is amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest