Thursday, July 27, 2017

Just Because Floral Card with Joni

Hello Everyone, Joni here sharing another flower project with you. For this project I used the Southern Summer Florals 1, Southern Summer Florals 2, Basic Labels, Basic Labels Die, and the Basic Greetings Die.

To begin I first stamped all my flowers using Southern Summer Florals 1 and 2 on a white card panel.

Next, I stamped the oval from Basic Labels stamp set and die-cut using the Basic Labels Die. For the "hello" I used the Basic Greetings Die, and colored it with Copic markers E29 and E57.

Before adhering together I added a strip of stripe gold foil. Lastly, I stamped the "just because" from Basic Labels to finish off the card.

I hope you enjoyed my simple card. Have an Awesome day!

5 comments:

  1. I love the simple cards and yours is gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing your gifts and talents!! God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful. I've been thinking about buying some of those inks. Would you be so kind to tell me the names of the ink colors you used?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love the strip of foil tape!!!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest