Monday, November 6, 2017

Retro Holiday Trimmings With Kara

Hey Guys! Kara here to share a card using the new Holiday Trimmings set. I love this set! The sentiments are awesome and I love the way Dawn designed the dies to follow the curves of the font. So beautiful!

I've used the ornament images for my card and stamped them in the non-traditional color combo of Lake House and Shell Pink. I lined up the trio of ornaments on the large oval die cut from Basic Labels. This die has quickly become a go-to staple in my stash. It works with everything!

Scattered around my focal point are some of the extra images that you can use to decorate your ornaments.  I love how they look as stamp alone accents as well.  A few gems add a little sparkle.

Two panels die cut with the 4 Bar Stitched Rectangle Die are layered up to create dimension and add a bit of contrast with the black.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Featured Supplies

For your convenience, here is a list of the featured Wplus9 supplies used on today's project(s), along with links to purchase.

9 comments:

  1. Love the soft colors used, such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara, you've done it again! looks like I'm adding another color to my ink-wish-list! So pretty, delicate, and fresh... a stunning Christmas card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and the stamp set. Your color choices are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally, retro COOL! I love the colors you chose, makes me think of a card from the 50's! I think the Cunninghams from the Happy Days would send this out to all of their friends during the holiday season,
    hee ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Event Management, Islamabad Best Event Management, Wedding and Event Planner, conferences, Mehndi, decoration, stage decoration, Sound system, fresh flower decor and stag

    Event Management Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness !! This is a lovely card !

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest